Re: [News] Microsoft's Lack of Planning Extends Beyond Platform Architecture

__/ [ Gubo Dangle ] on Friday 08 September 2006 23:27 \__

http://www.apcstart.com/site/dwarne/2006/09/1314/microsoft-runs-out-of-vista-product-keys

>> Sounds similar to WGA false positives.
>
> No posts found
> There are no posts matching your criteria. Try another category, blog
> or author.

The link was broken. Proof here:

http://digg.com/software/Microsoft_runs_out_of_Vista_product_keys

I don't want to go for conspiracy theories, but it's highly likely that
Microsoft requested/demanded that APC remove that article. APC recently
published some damaging news about Vista and APC is a Microsoft-tied site
(see the MSN logo at the top).

Best wishes,

Roy

PS - As an addition to my last message (reply to Mark), have a look at:

http://arstechnica.com/journals/microsoft.ars/2006/4/23/3719

Welcome to college, here's your Windows Live account

"Microsoft, in an attempt to spread the word about Windows Live, has struck a
deal with 72 colleges all across the world. And what is this said deal? The
colleges have agreed to let Microsoft host their students' e-mail accounts."

Best wishes,

Tux is sexy <
http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2006/08/paris_hilton_tux.jpg >
  8:20am  up 50 days 20:32,  8 users,  load average: 0.60, 0.52, 0.62