Re: Real vista theme on linux!

__/ [ Aquila Deus ] on Thursday 07 September 2006 18:10 \__

> Aquila Deus wrote:
>> Here => http://flickr.com/photos/aqd/236941324/
>>
>> With latest compiz/cgwd, ARGB titlebar and blurring are all there. The
>> only one piece missing is ARGB colors inside application windows (ex:
>> glass toolbar) - it's been doable for years but no app implements that
>> yet.
>>
>> The blurring cannot cover the whole window area because it'd be too
>> f***ing slow (i hacked and tested this mysql), and even without that it
>> still screws up full-wide movies. So that's just a demo, now I'm going
>> to turn off the stupid blurring and enjoy Battlestar Galactica. If you
>> want my binary packages of ubuntu's compiz/etc, go here =>
>> http://aquila.deus.googlepages.com/archlinuxpackages
>
> Now we already got everything that vista will have in next year.
> Cheers!

Apart from 200,000 programs.

http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/07/mcafee-database-has-200000-virus.html

Best wishes,

Tux is sexy <
http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2006/08/paris_hilton_tux.jpg >
Swap:  1036184k total,   459712k used,   576472k free,    48204k cached