Re: [News] A Linux Beauty (ELive 3.4) Hits Beta Milestone

On 2006-09-04, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Enlightenment + Debian = http://www.elivecd.org/gb/Main/Screenshots/
>
> Beta Release: Elive-0.5-beta-3.4
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Elive 0.5-beta-3.4 has been realised, the countdown for final 0.5 has
>| already started! This may probably be the last beta release until the
>| stable one.
> `----
>
> http://www.elivecd.org/gb/Main/News/_articles/33.html

No doubt about it. I'm running Elive .5 with E17 running the Lucax
theme and it is incredible. I was working on a MySQL db on the plane
to Houston last week and the guy next to me - a longtime UNIX admin in the
Minneapolis school system - instantly became a fan. I configured him as
a user and let him play around with it for a while. It was fun
watching him - he obviously knew his stuff.

At any rate, it's exciting to think about what lies ahead for this
distro.

--
Life is short. How do you want to be remembered?