Re: [News] Windows Zombies Waste Time but Also Affect/Drive Economy

__/ [ alt ] on Tuesday 05 September 2006 23:13 \__

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42051000/gif/_42051068_pumpdump_203x152.gif

> Maybe we should give Microsoft some sort of medal for creating new
> business opportunities for industry.....
>
> Yes... that was sarcasm folks....

So was the title in:

Microsoft Windows is Creating Jobs

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2006/08/04/windows-jobs/

Best wishes,

Can Mac OS X and Vista catch up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYjv0S_k0xo
Tasks: 144 total,   1 running, 141 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie