Re: Linux: All About Choice

begin  oe_protect.scr
Mathew P. <Mathew@xxxxxxxx> espoused:

> On 2006-09-05, billwg spake thusly:
>>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>>
>>> Vista editions, by the way, are nothing to do with choice. They are
>>> limitations. They are fences on the way to a complete system (Ultimate) and
>>> Starter Edition goes as far as restricting the maximal number of processes
>>> to 3, in order to milk some more money.
>>
>> For someone purporting to be educated, you have a clumsy view of
>> commerce, royboy!  LOL!!!
>>
>> Software has value based on what it is worth to a user.  The

> Stopping right there. Irrelevant cheesy lesson on economics and value added
> market philosophy removed.

I think billwg!!! knows as much about economics as the rabbits which
inhabit parts of my garden.  Of course, he's much better at writing
LOL!!! than they are; it takes them /ages/ to munch the grass in just
the right way...

People who have what they want are very fond of telling people who haven't
what they want that they don't want it.
		-- Ogden Nash