Re: [News] First Shipment for the Free Linux Disk Project

On or about 2006-09-05 Tuesday 14:46, I did witness the following events
concerning Roy Schestowitz:

> Free Linux Disk Project Delivers First Shipment
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | It is with great delight that I announce the first bulk shipment of
> | free Linux disks from the Free Linux Disk project. This shipment will
> | put Linux into the hands of people from around the world.
> `----
>
> http://freelinuxdisk.org/news.php?id=16
>
> It's like Canonical's ShipIt, but for a large variety of distributions.

my PCLinuxOS CD landed a couple weeks ago. Very nice quality, printed disc,
arrived in A-1 condition. Haven't had chance to test it in a virgin system
yet tho, and my testing box got sold around the same day :\

Now all I gotta do is build another. Or dig out a PIII laptop and use that.
Haven't decided yet.
--
I hereby testify that the above statement is an accurate recollection of the
events mentioned therein.