Re: [News] Open Graphics Project Gaining Steam

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 03 September 2006 16:42 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Interview: Timothy Miller, Open Graphics Project
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| The OGP grew rapidly after I first started it, and it's continued to
>>| grow gradually since then. Now, we have Traversal Technology and also
>>| the Open Hardware Foundation that's dedicated to the non-profit,
>>| community, and democratic aspects of the project. Our mailing list has
>>| over 500 members, including well-known Linux kernel hackers, 3D graphics
>>| experts, college professors, representatives of many other open
>>| source projects, hardware designers, and people who want to become
>>| hardware designers.
>> `----
>>
>> http://linuxgazette.net/130/ruecker.html
>
> I didn't realise that the linux gazette was still going, in fact, I
> thought it had disappeared some time ago - still, am pleased to see it.

The feed indicates that there is little activity, but it definitely has
spurts of output every now and then. Linuxforums is pretty bad though.
Linux.com and SourceForge are probably the crown jewel. And I don't say this
because you made both. They are just the most respected.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
  6:20pm  up 45 days  6:32,  6 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.02, 0.01