Re: The Digest Issue

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 03 September 2006 07:24 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Hadron Quark wrote:

> <snip>

>>> Not discussion groups. Not in that volume. Thats what mailing lists are
>>> for : for people who *wish* to be inundated with semi relevant trivia.
>>
>> Well, since you widiots object so violently to his posts (as they are
>> on-topic, show that your are full of shit etc etc), he should *increase*
>> them by a factor of 10
>
> News groups are meant for exactly this purpose, particularly discussion
> groups.  The charter of our group is quite clear.  I agree that if we
> could have more such postings, it would not be a bad thing.

It would, however, obscure the significance of more considerable milestones.

Best wishes,

Roy

PS - There should be no doubt in anybody's mind. Linux and OSS are taking
over. It's a fact. Microsoft, in the mean time, is buying the media <
http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33849 > in oder to hide
reality and deceive people, which in turn speak unfavourably about Linux and
its market share. it slows down adoption (as well as gives the illusion that
its pace is moderate), but cannot stop it. It's sad is that Microsoft shills
have a demoralising effect on existing Linux users. And they make realists
like Rex be perceived as not credible.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
         run-level 5  Jul 20 12:15                   last=S