[News] Microsoft Flushes Live Search (Or "Windows Live is Dead")

Windows Live Search Vanishes

,----[ Quote ]
| A visit to search.live.com only returns a "Service unavailable message,"
| and the link to Search Only from Live.com delivers a very
| pedestrian-looking search form. Search results look about the same as
| those on MSN Search.
`----

http://www.webpronews.com/insiderreports/searchinsider/wpn-49-20060901WindowsLiveSearchVanishes.html

Another miserable failure. I'm sure Microsoft will put a spin on that, just
as it defends the colossal losses on the XBox 360 and denies the 30-50%
failures rates

As I mentioned earlier, Microsoft claims that only 1 in 50 Windows PC's has
malware. Other studies estimate it's more like 8/9 out of 10. Money can earn
a timeslot for disinformation, as always.