Re: [News] Flash-based Fedora Linux Operating System?

There is nothing wrong with your PC... do not attempt
to adjust the picture... we will control the horizontal, and the vertical.
For the next minute, sit quietly,
and we will control all that you see and hear. B Gruff wrote:

> On Tuesday 19 September 2006 04:51 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> This is an alpha. I can't quite get it to work with blockers, but the
>> concept could be interesting.
>>
>> http://fedora.projnow.hu/
>
> ah - so you might be said to be trying alpha-blockers rather than
> beta-blockers???

somebody's on wit overload this morning...!
That's it. No more coffee for *that* man!
^.sig|addline
--
Some people are like Slinkies; they serve no specific purpose, but they
bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Linux Desktops & Clustering Solutions -*- http://dotware.co.uk
Registered Linux user #426308 -*- http://counter.li.org

We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

-*-Contemplating Knife-*- Which end do the bullets go in again?