Re: [News] Microsoft Employees Defect to Open Source

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 15 September 2006 16:29 \__

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/14/xensource_microsoft_gordon_mangione/

> Ahh, butterfingers - just lost another one!

It's rather odd that I'm reading articles about Linux companies whose
spokes(wo)man is a former Microsoft employee. It has become common the
article don't neglect to point this out.

Look at Larry, for example. He runs a fleet of Linux boxes in his house. And
he used to work at Microsoft. To his credit, he is wise enough to foresee an
emerging trend and join it rather than fight it. That said, he trolls this
newsgroup, potentially due to a love/hate relationship or self-conflicting
interests.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz  | Windows XP: Dude, where's my genuine advantage, dammit?
         run-level 5  Jul 20 12:15                   last=S