Re: [News] Visual Studio 2005 Applications Can Run in GNU/Linux

After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish+++ belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> Of course this tool wouldn't be needed if Unix development tools were up to
>> snuff.
>>
>> Linux development tools are stuck back in the 1950's.

Take a gander at Anjuta or KDevelop, then.

> Isn't it amazing how the LIEnix community speaks with forked tongue?
> On the one hand they criticize everything MS does, but yet when some geek
> figures out how to make the MS programs run under LIEnix it's a big deal.
>
> Total hypocrisy.....

Or how about Eclipse?

Say, why do you periodically grow a wild hair up your ass and spout
nonsense?  You seem to be thoughtful at other times.

--
   Rejuvenate your hardware with GNU/Linux!