Re: More Linux Hypocrisy From Roy Schestowhich

flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It goes well beyond that though.
> Most of it revolves around sour grapes.
> The Linux community loves to slam anything Windows but when they figure
> out how to even half run it, no matter how aborted, they all of a sudden
> drag it out as if they hit the Mega Millions jackpot in Lotto.

Unlikely.  I imagine a few people will run this (perhaps web authors we
wish to test their sites in multiple browsers).  Most Linux users are
very happy with Firefox and/or Opera.

> Remember, the Windows users can use Firefox and Opera as well, but we have
> always been able to use IE for sites that do not work well with the other
> browsers.

Blech, why would a person want to run IE, even on Windows... just another
infection vector for malware.

> Now the Linux community apparently can do the same and the hypocrisy rears
> it's ugly head.

Hypocrisy?  Hardly.  Just because someone writes and releases something,
does not mean the rest of the world is clamoring for it.  You are
certainly not going to find me rushing to run IE on my Linux box.

Come on flatty... this is hardly one of your better trolls.  You can do
so much better.  Even many wintrolls agree that IE is a bug infested
malware magnet and admit they surf with Firefox instead.  You couldn't
find a better topic?  It's like you are not even trying anymore.

;)

Thad