Re: One Linux PC, one Windows luser ...

__/ [ Geico Caveman ] on Thursday 14 September 2006 05:29 \__

> Andrea wrote:
>
>> On 2006-09-13 22:31, * Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> __/ [ Richard Rasker ] on Wednesday 13 September 2006 20:32 \__
>>>

>> /cut/
>>

>>> I guess we now know which toddler needs babysitting. The story sounds
>>> familiar as it provides a classic example of people who have come to
>>> think of computing in one narrow-minded way. Anything gets difficult?
>>> Then blame somebody else. It's an ego game. And no explanation you can
>>> provide (no matter how rational) will shut up that lad. It becomes a war
>>> of principles and confidence. I suppose that you could have treated the
>>> caller in the same way that you treat resident trolls. Knowing that you
>>> were all along correct, you could have hung up (saves time, keeps blood
>>> pressure down on both ends). Kids are more open to new things. Adults are
>>> stubborn grown-up children.
>>
>> Sorry to bother you, Roy, but did you *really* had to quote entire
>> Richard's post to add a comment?
>>
>> Best  regards,
>>

> Given that you did the same with Roy's, I wonder why are you complaining.

No, she's absolutely right. I thought twice before posting it as-is(was).
Trimming is sometimes perceived as though something gets disregarded. It is
not the first time this happens. I'll try to stick to in-line and
trim-posting.

Best wishes,