Re: I'm going to unplonk Roy "The Liar" Schestowitz for a while

Aquila Deus <aquila.deus@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> Dude, you can't destroy something a bit or a bit more.  Destroy means
> the whole is ruined and no more to play with.

You don't expect DooFuS to understand simple english do you?
Asking a little bit too much there...
:)

Suppose he could've used a word like decimate, that's a good one... Only
trouble is, how does one with absolutely no credibility go about decimating
someone elses, cos no-one believes in anything the incredible (oringinal
meaning) person says.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
|            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
|     Computer Science     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |