[News] Microsoft Haredware Presents Mouse-Keyboard Combo, As Expensive as a PC

My overpowered computer was cheaper than this dou.

Microsoft unveils $250 wireless mouse and keyboard

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Corp. unveiled a new line of computer peripherals on
| Wednesday, including a $250 wireless keyboard and mouse compatible with
| its upcoming Windows Vista operating system.
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20060913:MTFH26987_2006-09-13_20-29-17_N13458761&type=comktNews&rpc=44
http://tinyurl.com/kr8qm

I never relised there was a department named Microsoft(ware) Hardware. With
the XBox/games department, it's clearly an ever-extending monopoly. Media,
information, games/applications, appliances, services, shops...