Re: [News] GOOD READ -->> Senior Developer Defects from Microsoft, Chooses Open Source, Bashes Microsoft

__/ [ ed ] on Tuesday 12 September 2006 22:00 \__

> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:49:43 -0400
> Ana Thema <anathema@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Just another code writer (Senior Developer, my ass) that was given
>> the option to quit or be fired for being inept. MS probably didn't
>> want to feed the old asshole for the next 20 years after he retired.
>>
>> Rather than sling mud at his former bread winner and hero, he
>> would have been better to just leave and shut his mouth.
>> Maybe he's posturing for a book deal about his experience
>> with the top dog.  Sounds like sour grapes / raspberries.
>
> Sounds more like someone has just been liberated and has tasted the
> sweet freedom.

Sometimes it's nice to see followup such as this emerge from under the bridge
(trolls). It indicates the the linked article had strong impact. That gives
me the drive to go hunting for some more...

Here we go again.

Best wishes,