Re: PCLinuxOS .93 Big Daddy? "The Full Monty", Says TuxMachines.org

  • Subject: Re: PCLinuxOS .93 Big Daddy? "The Full Monty", Says TuxMachines.org
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:44:15 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc, comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz ] on Tuesday 12 September 2006 13:54 \__

> begin  In <t698g2lmlg9gmvte6svab7uo6nnflo19k0@xxxxxxx>, on 09/10/2006
>    at 02:58 PM, Paladin@xxxxxxxxxx said:
>
>>Maybe it's a "piece of shit" to you extreme jerks who fancy
>>yourselves the world's leading experts on Linux
>
> Hey tonto, did it ever occur to you that you are being as arrogant as
> you accuse them of being? You don't agree with their evaluation? K3wl.
> Your system, your rules. But that doesn't make them either extereme or
> jerks. PKB.

I think he addressed a Wintroll who bashes the very same distro which s/h/it
(Gary Stewart) previously praised. I started this thread not only because it
was 'hot' in the news, but also because the day before(/same day), there was
a wildly crossposted item that bashed the distro. It was clearly a
flame-thrower who refelected in no way on the truth. I guess you know who
I'm talking about.

Best wishes,

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison,
Stalin. Thanks for tuning in.