Re: [News] Speculation: Apple-Schmidt for Google OS?

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 11 September 2006 17:25 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Google and Apple: A Google OS At Last?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | At this point in time, we don't know what all of this will lead to, but
>> | just think for a moment about how Google already has most of the
>> | building blocks in place for some sort of an OS presence. They don't
>> | necessarily need to build it from scratch themselves if they can somehow
>> | work with Apple on devising a system that does all of the work for them.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2325
>

> If it's as crappy as all their other efforts, then watch out.

Whose efforts? Google's?

        How about some censorship in your O/S?

Or Apple's?

        Look! We 'innovate' virtual desktops and widgets (both existed in *nix and
        were later embraced by Mac OS software developers)

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Othello for Win32/Linux: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 130 total,   1 running, 128 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie