Re: SOA - BEPL - Wikis and open source

  • Subject: Re: SOA - BEPL - Wikis and open source
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:34:18 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 05:48:36 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> Poor Son Of Rex. He wont be able to use your name with the "freshers".

Big job Mini-me has there.

Making sure the freshers figure out where to plug their Ethernet cables.

I'll bet Roy pisses a lot of them off.

>> I do like the relative ease of extensibility in wikis. What
>> communication method did you use for yours?
>>

> 200 posts a day here about how shit Microsoft is normally.

Yea Roy, for all of his narcissitic behavior still hasn't figured out how
to SPAM the group automatically.

He's currently running these posts el' manual.
Which makes the time required enormous and proves that he is more obsessed
than ever.

As a voice shouts down the hallway:::::::::::

Master Roy?

We need another roll in stall five in the east dorm bathroom and we have
two clogged toilets in the main dining room bathroom.

Roy?
Roy?
Roy!!!!!!

Will you please stop typing and attend to your chores.
We are not paying you to type!!!

(Oh yes you are!)