[News] MythTV - Easy Setup Television, Powered by GNU/Linux

MythTV - Record and playback all your favourite TV soaps in GNU/Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| KnoppMyth : This is an attempt at making the Linux and MythTV installation
| as trivial as possible...
|
| MythTV for XBox - This is a project which aids in setting up MythTV on
| ones XBox gaming station with ease...
|
| MiniMyth - This is a small Linux distribution which turns a diskless
| computer into a MythTV front-end.
|
| Fedora Myth(TV)ology - This is a project started by Jarod Wilson...
`----

http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2006/09/mythtv-record-and-playback-all-your.html

There's also MythDora from Dennis Hand, whom I corresponded with last month.