Re: SOA - BEPL - Wikis and open source

  • Subject: Re: SOA - BEPL - Wikis and open source
  • From: Peter.H.M.Brooks@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 10 Sep 2006 18:10:29 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Frankly, I doubt he wished to go as far as this. I have always thought as
> Peter as a philosopher/artistic type (I could be wrong), based on his
> interesting contributions in other newsgroups.

Well, thank you, Roy, yes, I suppose that you probably do have the
right me. I do have a day job of sorts, though, and it has led me into
the consideration of a fairly diverse collection of technical stuff
over the years.

This group is quite productive in telling me it's the wrong group, and
not entirely self-aware as it's been fairly useful so far - I'm more
looking for high-level opinion at the moment, than for fine technical
detail. There are so many trees out there and I'd just like to get a
picture of the wood.