Re: [News] Will Windows Vista be a Pig on Our Networks?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Intel superfast Wi-Fi faces Microsoft Vista overload

Hmmm, seems to be about power consumption.

> Also see (Cisco scared of Vista):
> http://news.com.com/Cisco+exec+Windows+Vista+is+scary/2100-7355_3-6116823.html?tag=nefd.top

And this one seems to be about fears that additional complexities in
Vista will cause further insecurities and other problems.

Actually the topic reminded me more of this:

.----

`----

 - http://news.cnet.co.uk/software/0,39029694,49283335,00.htm

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| L.A. town is falling down, while the ground moves around.
| We won't let it get us down; we're Californians!
`----
 - Animaniacs ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=XKcgTnfoM9Q )

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.16-1.2133_FC5
 03:44:05 up 103 days,  4:00,  4 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.04, 0.00