Re: This is a lame news group. Is there better place to discuss Linux?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Aftab Singh ] on Monday 25 September 2006 20:00 \__
>
>> On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:50:08 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [ Aftab Singh ] on Monday 25 September 2006 19:45 \__

>>>                             ^^^^^^^^^

>>> Yes, alt.dev.null
>> I do not understand what you are saying.
>
> With caution (as needed in this newsgroup), I /suspect/ that you may be a
> nym the kook that goes by the monkier "flatfish++". He (you?) uses AIOE
> where nobody monitors UseNet abuse and he also uses PCLinuxOS. He (you?)
> has pulled tricks in the past. If not, I duly apologise and suggest you
> consider any of the groups in the comp.os.linux.* branch. ".misc" tends to
> occupy plenty of hit-and-run posters from Google Groups, so it's not very
> fun to read, neither will it be educational.

Well, it *is* a nym of flatfish
He pulls things like that often to be able to talk to himself and "engage"
in a "friendly" chatter. Just by sheer coincidence (naturally) he will drop
a few lies here and there
--
Accident, n.:
 A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence of body is