Re: SUSE Suitable for Legacy Hardware

__/ [ yttrx ] on Monday 25 September 2006 13:42 \__

> Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>> like MATLAB rather simple to use, even by the most amateur among
>>> scientists.
>>
>> Don't degrade yourself so.
>>

> There's absolutely nothing wrong with matlab.  I happen to be aware
> (and quite close to) an individual doing genetics research that would
> make you piss yourself--who uses matlab actually very often.

MATLAB can build some decent applications.

http://www.schestowitz.com/Projects/AART_Public/

And I don't think I degrade myself, thank you.

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadAuthor.do?objectType=author&objectId=1094029

I'm reminded why I killfiled Hadron.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
Tasks: 135 total,   1 running, 131 sleeping,   0 stopped,   3 zombie