[News] New Line of Servers Supports RHEL, SUSE Linux

Servers support Red Hat and SuSE Linux operating systems.

,----[ Quote ]
| "As customers are increasingly under pressure to do more with less,
| server technology that combines the latest AMD performance and
| efficiency-enhancing technologies with proven Linux expertise and
| support is an absolute requirement," said Pauline Nist, senior vice
| president, product development and management, Penguin Computing.
`----

http://news.thomasnet.com/fullstory/800457/rss

FUD /du jour/: Is Linux vs. Windows a Religious Decision?

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/netsys/article.php/3633591

Just done a quick copying and pasting of the name, hit the fig leaf (Google's
"I'm feeling lucky"). What did I get? A Word document from microsoft.com.