[News] Choice is a Good Thing, Fragmentation Does No Harm

[New publication, but sadly it requires subscription:]

Linux Fragmentation Not A Killer - IMS Research

http://telecomskorea.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=5283

Brasero does the CD burning job in GNOME

,----[ Quote ]
| But one of the joys of free software is that there are usually
| alternatives and the switching cost is low, so let?s move onward and upward
| to...
|
| Brasero
|
| [...]
|
| Brasero easily replaces Nero for my purposes.
|
| K3b
|
| There is also the KDE K3b application which looks pretty good, but
| since Brasero is working so well at the moment I?ll stick with it
| and save K3b for another day.
`----

http://www.movingtofreedom.org/2007/04/08/brasero-does-the-cd-burning-job-in-gnome-ubuntu/
http://tinyurl.com/2xtq2p