[News] Hard to Unsubscribe from Buggy Software

Cancelling Microsoft Live OneCare in 23 Easy Steps

,----[ Quote ]
| This is perhaps the worst user experience I?ve had in a long time. I'm
| just telling Amex to decline the charges.
`----

http://www.jgregorypalmer.com/2007/04/06/cancelling-microsoft-live-onecare-in-23-easy-steps/

This sounds harder than attempts to dual boot, google 'linux' for real facts,
or burn an ISO with an O/S that's so paranoid about it.

Related:

Microsoft shipped OneCare unfinished?

,----[ Quote ]
`----