Re: [News] Microsoft Once Again Uses Its Proxies to Discredit the GPL

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1339912.7Z3S40VBb9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ACT ['Microsoft pressure group?'] Warns of Legal Risk with Latest GPL Draft

,----[ Quote ]
| But ACT, a Washington-based technology lobby group whose membership
| includes large companies like eBay, Oracle, Orbitz and VeriSign, and
| which was founded in 1998 in response to the Microsoft antitrust case,
| is largely dismissed by those in the open-source community as nothing
| more than a lobby group for the interests of Microsoft and those
| other large corporations.
`----

My, my, my. Such a terrible world! Imagine a world where eBay, Oracle, Orbitz, and VeriSign are just puppets of Microsoft! What chance would anyone have?

Maybe you can join the Taliban.