Re: [News] OpenBSD Developers Want a Piece of Linux Code

__/ [ Rick ] on Friday 06 April 2007 23:25 \__

> On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:23:35 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

>>> The BSD allows proprietary use. Maybe you can quote the section of the
>>> GPL that allows it.
>>
>> Read the fucking article, moron.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Foul mouth indicates one's frustration over a looming loss. You have lost
your manners and, as I've said earlier, none of what you say seems
worthwhile anymore. Not only do you troll, but you're also cursing people
while you do it. Congrats, Munchkin. You've crossed the line between
shilling and being a worthless flatfish (who has apparently decided that his
time is better spend mocking me in Digg and systematically modding down all
my comments).

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | GNU is Not Universal (begin recursion)
Tasks: 131 total,   1 running, 125 sleeping,   0 stopped,   5 zombie