Re: [News] OpenBSD Developers Want a Piece of Linux Code

__/ [ AB ] on Friday 06 April 2007 17:27 \__

> On 2007-04-06, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:20:23 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Open Source coders caught stealing Open Source code
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=38746
>>
>> The same has happened in reverse as well.
>>
>> http://slashdot.org/bsd/01/09/24/1432223.shtml
>>
>> Of course you wouldn't know about that, you weren't around then, but even
>> if you did, it wouldn't stop you from your dishonesty.

Dishonesty? What dishonesty? Erik, you have become utterly pathetic. Your
presence here is an embrrassment to yourself, so you should have retired
when your employer had some inertia going.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> apt-get -not windows
 10:05pm  up 26 days  5:08,  7 users,  load average: 0.65, 0.60, 0.39