Re: As Time Goes By, Far Fewer People Want Windows Vista

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:24:20 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 10:54:34 -0700, Larry Qualig wrote:

<snip>

>>> Given the number of posts and the frequency of posts (hardly an hour
>>> goes by without him posting) it's difficult if not impossible to see
>>> time for friends, social activies and *real* life. Throw in the hours
>>> he spends on his web-site, groklaw and his various other anti-MS
>>> crusade outlets  and the total time becomes very substatial.
>>
>> How do you know he doesn't automate it? In fact, he spends so little time
>> on it that he often fails to fully check up his facts, and frequently
>> misspells stuff - and has said so, more than once.
>
> He automates it? That is some pretty clever script he uses - even makes
> bozo comments. Impressive. Or just SPAM.

Or not. SPAM is *your* opinion, not shared by all.

>>> Aside from the unhealthy obsession, one that most normal people in the
>>> general public would consider to be borderline psychopathic, there's
>>
>> Really? Care to prove that?
>
> It's fairly obvious really. Not everything has to be "proved". Would you
> hire such a compulsive?

Can you prove he's a psychopath? Come on, get real.

>>> the entire dishonesty aspect to it. Posting truthful and semi-balanced
>>> news is one thing. But intentionally distorting truth and facts to the
>>> point of absurdity certainly doesn't give the impression that he is of
>>> a healthy state of mind.
>>>
>>> Let's not forget the paranoia. There's a "Microsoft bogey man" behind
>>> every tree and anything that's bad which happens in the world somehow
>>> has Microsoft to blame. Anything he doesn't agree with is the fault of
>>> Microsoft and all that's pure and good can only be attributed to
>>> Linux. Oh yeah... that's real healthy.
>>
>> Remember flatfish and his obsessive dislike of Linux? Where were you then?
>> Did you criticise him?
>
> I cant ever recall Flatfish saying he dislikes Linux. He dislikes COLA bozos.

You never read any of his rants about how shit all the incarnations of
SUSE were/are, then. Or many, many posts denigrating Linux and Linux users.

>> IMO, Roy should tone down the anti-MS rhetoric, but so should the
>> anti-Linux trolls stop slandering Linux and Linux advocates. That way, we
>> might get better discussions going. If you're going to criticise Roy, do
>> the same with the dickheads who have so often flooded this newsgroup with
>> anti-Linux rubbish.
>
> But arguing about linux is on topic. MS isn't.

Linux advocacy is on-topic, not anti-Linux rubbish.

>> Young people often see the world in more black and white terms than older
>> people.
>
> Proof please .....

Guess you forgot being young. Young people are very prone to see things
more in black and white terms. Not all, of course, and most of them grow
out of it as they see nore of life.

--
Kier