Alexander Terekhov does a FunkenSHUFFLE (© ..

Alexander Terekhov wrote:

'For our part, we're pretty satisfied with where we are', Bob Sutor, VP of Open Source standards for IBM

'You are .. trying to mislead', amicus_curious

'Schestowitz posts links to blogs quoting Bob Sutor .. How is that in any way misleading', Mentohl

Bob neglected to get approval for his posting from .. Mills ..

Do you have unique insight into the IBM protocol regarding posts to blogs. If so could why not email 'Steve' and 'Bob' and get a retraction ..