Re: Shocking News about Linus!

__/ [ Bobbie ] on Thursday 05 April 2007 03:50 \__

> While taking a break from performing an interpretive dance of 'Flight of
> the Bumble Bee', Roy Schestowitz  wrote:
>
>> __/ [ ray ] on Wednesday 04 April 2007 01:42 \__

>>> Sure, sure. BTW you're aware that it was the three stooges and not AlGore
>>> who invented the internet. Thats' why so many address start with woo woo
>>> woo.
>>
>> Some say that Hans got arrested for running the command sudo rm -rf
>> /home/nina .
>>
>> Okay, morbid humour... let's wait until the trial ends.
>
> What trial?
> I say O.J. did it.

Of course, but that's not what OJ's trial was about. OJ is like MS. It could
buy its way out of any problem. Just look at OOXML and Comes vs Microsott.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Ribbon-type shortcuts in Palm handhelds leads to SMS talk. We must we
abbreviate?
Mem:    514480k total,   475272k used,    39208k free,    22940k buffers