[News] The GPLv3 Draft Will Have Another Iteration to Address Industry's Needs

FSF plans another new license to close SaaS loophole

,----[ Quote ]
| The loophole has enabled companies like Google to make use of open
| source code to offer online services without sharing their
| modifications with other developers, a model which is against the
| spirit, if not the current wording, of the GPL for some in the
| free and open source community.
`----

http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=83F49599-8418-4419-A51A-2ABC4C9141AC

Guest Blog: Open source expert speaks out on GPLv3

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/04/guest_blog_open.html