Re: Does the xbox 360 look like old technology already?

__/ [ Quantum Leaper ] on Wednesday 04 April 2007 07:42 \__

>> __/ [ Quantum Leaper ] on Wednesday 04 April 2007 00:22 \__
>>

>> > <p5000011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > Yep it breaking records,  it only down 82% in sales the second week,  I
>> > guess it really do well in the UK. (sarcasm)
>> > http://kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/ps3-loses-momentum-in-the-uk-249240.php
>>
>> They prices and specs are going to change. This game is not static. Even
>> MS/XBox is going to introduce Elite, which apparently just beats Sony to
> it
>> (they were going to do something similar).
>>
> The Elite version is basicly if you want to play back HD-DVDs,  that the
> only spec that is changing. The problem is the Elite will most likely hurt
> MS in the long run.   Nintendo know where its at,  and thats the games,
> moive playback is nice.

If Bill Gates words and the amount of FUD are indicative of success, then
Nintendo will make a lot of money in this upcoming generation of consoles.
Microsoft only talks about those which it fears, not those which it likes.
Among the other victims: Linux and Google. And we all know how it ends...
Novell and IBM were mainly FUDed 'behind the scenes', which is something
that many memos reveal.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Wintendo O/S: which virus do fancy today?
  8:05am  up 23 days 15:08,  7 users,  load average: 0.91, 0.99, 1.00