[News] Linux: "Clean and Attractive Interface"; Windows Vista: "UI Driving Me Insane"

Make Windows XP look like Ubuntu Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| After I started using Ubuntu last month, I was really impressed
| with the clean and attractive interface of Ubuntu. So I decided
| to make my Windows XP look like Ubuntu Linux.
`----

http://www.manast.com/2007/04/03/make-windows-xp-look-like-ubuntu-linux/

Vista UI driving me insane. Need some explanations

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.codeproject.com/script/comments/forums.asp?msg=1970281&forumid=363403#xx1970281xx