[News] Google to Fund Advertising for Free/Libre Open Source Software

Google Grants - Free Advertising for Open Source Non-profits

,----[ Quote ]
| Programs like Google Summer of Code can really help raise awareness of
| your project, but you may want to learn about another Google program
| that may be able to help give your project more visibility.
|
| The Google Grants program, currently in beta release, uses Google
| AdWords to help nonprofits spread their messages to a wider audience
| by providing them with free advertising on Google.com.
`----

http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2007/04/google-grants-free-advertising-for-open.html
http://tinyurl.com/34py7c

Satellite circuit for Google TV ads

,----[ Quote ]
| After months of speculation, Google has officially jumped into the
| television business.
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-6172721.html

They can hit their main rival where it hurts -- the software licence revenue
stream.

Related:

Google starts running Dell Linux Desktop ads

,----[ Quote ]