Re: [News] Microsoft Will Try the Pink Gown

Verily I say unto thee, that AB spake thusly:
> On 2007-04-03, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> Microsoft in the Zune
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The Zune, which is currently available in white, brown and black,
>> | will soon sport prettier colors. A baby-pink version will be
>> | available in May, and another vibrant color will be introduced
>> | a few weeks later.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/newsanalysis/techgames/10347869.html?cm_ven=YAHOO&amp;cm_cat=FREE&amp;cm_ite=NA
>> http://tinyurl.com/28mue8
>
> Wow! Maybe soon you'll be able to waste your money on pastels!

Yeah, they seem to have missed the point, that the /colour/ will not
change the fact that the Zune is crap. Speaking of which, does it have
Vista drivers yet ... that work properly?

> 5. The Zune. The name even says "retard" loud and clear! But their own
> device can't play their *own* music without it fucking up???!??? And
> this is going to give the iPod a run for its money?

And Sweaty B. had the nerve to /laugh/ at the iPhone. Must have been a
laugh of irony.

>> Static Problems Causes the Zune to Shutdown
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | A growing number of Zune owners are reporting static problems
>> | with their Zune. For no visible reason, the Zune will shutdown
>> | and do a hard reboot (the Zune logo appears on your screen).
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.cliczune.com/2007/02/static_problems.html
>
> "You know you're gonna laugh.

Oh yes.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2307.fc5
 00:03:44 up  4:11,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00