[News] Linux Predictions About Mobile Phone Domination

203 Million Mobile Phones To Use Linux OS by 2012

,----[ Quote ]
| "Linux in the cellular phone is not a question of 'if', but 'when'," says
| research director Stuart Carlaw.
`----

http://www.wirelessiq.com/content/newsfeed/9867.html

Related:

OpenMoko Interface - I'm Loving It!

,----[ Quote ]
| It reminds me of one of my favorite Window manager, Enlightenment
| with its brushed metal background and such. Looking at OpenMoko,
| makes me wanting iPhone less and less (well i prefer open source
| over anything, anytime, any day) and i cant wait to dig in and
| make some hacks and application for this smartphone. Enjoy the
| screenshots of the OpenMoko interface.
`----

http://www.slashgear.com/openmoko-interface-im-loving-it-173496.php

Eight Great Linux Smartphones

,----[ Quote ]
| Grundig B700
| Gupp Phreedom
| Greenphone
| FIC Neo1973
| D-Link V-Click
| Moto ROKR E6
| ImCoSys
| Moto "MING" A1200
`----

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2007/03/eight_great_lin.html

FEATURE: Mobile Linux: Why it will become the dominant mobile OS

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/feature-mobile-linux-why-it-will-become-the-dominant-mobile-os/2007-01-03