Re: Microsoft Imports Employees

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft Imports Employees
  • From: chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:53:46 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Larry Qualig check some message-ID's, then wrote:

>On Apr 3, 2:12 pm, chrisv <chr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Larry Qualig check some message-ID's, then wrote:
>>
>> >you continually bashes MS for outsourcing
>> >jobs but completely ignores the fact that IBM is the largest
>> >outsourcer of techonology jobs in the world.
>>
>> WTF does IBM got to do with any of this, Msg-ID Larry?  Are we
>> supposed to comment on the employment practices of every company that
>> supports or uses Linux?
>
>Given that MS outsourcing of jobs has been mentioned dozens of times,
>it only seems reasonable that the world largest outsourcer (IBM) would
>have been mentioned once.

Nope.  Just more Msg-ID Larry trolling, looks to me.

>But of course not...

...because it's not, IMO, a reasonable expectation.

>that would be honest.

But the reverse, to not mention it, is not dishonest, which you
dishonestly imply it is.

Should we do an analysis of every company in the Fortune 500, Larry,
so we make sure that we are "honest" and cover all the bases?

You're a dishonest idiot, Larry.

>And honesty is something that makes liars and cretins like you

Thanks for the (redundant) proof that you are a bald-faced liar,
Larry.  I have never lied in here.

>uncomfortable doesn't it.

Nope.  I value truth much than you and your trolling ilk do,
obviously.

> It's easier for fools like you to close your
>eyes and hide behind lies then to actually deal with facts and the
>truth.

Nope.  Just more Msg-ID Larry trolling, looks to me.

There's nothing wrong with you adding the information regarding IBM,
Larry.  However...

You show, Larry,  that you're a dishonest, trolling idiot when you
imply that it's not honest to talk about Micro$oft without also
mentioning what "other companies" are doing.

You also show, Larry, that you're a bald-faced liar when you call
honest people "liars".