Re: Ballmer joins Linux Foundation board

__/ [ AB ] on Sunday 01 April 2007 18:21 \__

> On 2007-04-01, William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 16:10:19 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 01 April 2007 16:12 \__

>>> Does it mean he gets a chair?
>>
>> *ahem* it's April 1st you know....

Yes, of course. That's why I joked.

> So he gets an April Fool's chair?
>
> BLAMMER: I've been a jerk. I resolve to stop tossing furniture around.
>
> **KEEEERASH**
>
> BLAMMER: April fool!

I think Microsoft pays Motley Fool to boost its stock. And I don't think it's
illgal, sadly.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> sudo root; cd /; rm -rf *.doc
Tasks: 113 total,   1 running, 105 sleeping,   0 stopped,   7 zombie