[News] Ubuntu Linux Already Better Than Windows Vista

Danger: Linux Advocacy Ahead

,----[ Quote ]
| Occasionally I see articles about whether Linux is ready to compete
| with Windows on the desktop. But it's become obvious to me that
| Linux is already a better operating system. That's purely on
| the merits--features, reliability, and ease of use--and even
| before you throw in the fact that Linux is free and has more
| accessible support.
`----

http://www.maxbarry.com/2007/04/19/news.html

Two ZDNet bloggers who constantly bash Linux have just installed the latest
Ubuntu. They seem to like it!

Dell's Vista snub has sent waves as far as the BBC. Although he runs Vista
Ultimate alongside Linux in his house, restoration of XP options speaks
volumes.

Related:

Planets align for Linux surge

,----[ Quote ]