Re: Waggener Edstrom MOG & Microsoft ..

__/ [ 7 ] on Tuesday 17 April 2007 21:02 \__

> Doug Mentohl wrote:

Notice that fact that they 'planted' the story. Groklaw pick this one out. It
show that MOG, who badmouthed and spied on PJ, is indeed nothing but a
Microsoft shill.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Turn up the jukebox and tell me a lie"