Re: [News] Vista is Named "Worst Nightmare"

In article <1965498.ynW6hCA3PI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> Windows Vista: Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | If I was a Windows developer, I would want more say over how my
> | company's future was going to look, that's for sure.
> `----
>
> http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2533&Itemid=449
> http://tinyurl.com/2labo8

MS has a reputation for having a long list of business associates or
partners who are now in corporate coffins.

Widows Developer is a term describing those who are only half dead.

It's interesting how the term contagion is so easily applied to Microsoft
without the slightest bit of joking.