Re: [News] Vista Sales Underwhelm AMD and Intel

__/ [ Linonut ] on Thursday 19 April 2007 03:16 \__

http://goukblog.blogspot.com/2007/03/dear-bill-gates-where-are-20m-vista.html

> Odd that there's only one astroturfer covering this one:
>
>     1 comments:
>
>     Anonymous said...
      ^^^^^^^^^

>      The EFL world tends to be (a) very conservative (read old
>      fashioned) and (b) run by academics who don't generally
>      give a fiddle for technology. We ahve just bought and intalled
>      22 PCs all running Vista Business edition and Ofice 2007
>      Standard and I hav eto say it is excellent. I would have thought
>      out of a world population of billions to is quite a fair
>      estimate to say 20m are using Vista - in fact I would have
>      thought that would be a minimum.

                        Signed,

Remember what Microsoft did in the OS/2 days. They have marketers online.
Many people see it and say it. They sometimes get caught as well.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"