[News] Ubuntu Linux Release Due Today, Many Parties Organised Around the World

[Ubuntu] Feisty Release Parties

,----[ Quote= ]
| Once Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty) is out, there will be plenty to celebrate,
| whether you were directly involved the release process or just
| rejoice because the next iteration of the best distribution is
| finally out.
`----

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeistyReleaseParties

Feisty minus 24 hours: Checklist for upgrade

,----[ Quote ]
| A short list of things you might back up before moving to Feisty. This
| isn't to suggest you'll have problems, but if you're planning a clean
| install (which I highly recommend :mrgreen: ), or if things don't go
| as you intend, it would be good to have these on an external drive
| or a networked machine.
`----

http://kmandla.wordpress.com/2007/04/18/feisty-minus-24-hours-checklist-for-upgrade/

Some useful pages (instructional video) here:

        Ubuntu Screencasts

http://doc.ubuntu.com/screencasts/