[News] Advocacy of Debian, CenOS, and Sabayon Linux (Very Positive Feedback)

Debian: some people just don't get it

,----[ Quote]
| Debian is unique in the FOSS ecospace and if people are unable to see
| this, then one can't really help them.

CentOS 5 is a solid enterprise OS

,----[ Quote ]
| During my test drive, CentOS 5 proved (as did previous versions) to be
| stable and robust.
`----

http://distrocenter.linux.com/distrocenter/07/04/17/1551244.shtml?tid=127

Sabayon Brings Eye Candy To The Linux Desktop

,----[ Quote ]
| If you think whiz-bang graphical effects are limited to Windows Vista
| or Mac OS X, think again. The Linux distro Sabayon features some
| impressive desktop animations complete with whirling, rotating 3D
| cubes and rippling, bendable window elements that put both Windows
| Vista and OS X to shame.
`----

http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/2007/04/sabayon_brings_.html

With a nice video is included.