Re: [News] Red Hat Founder Goes for Free Publishing, RedHawk Releases New RTOS

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Wednesday 18 April 2007 09:06 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Red Hat founder's Lulu promotes self-publishing
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | To give artists more control over their own content, Lulu allows
>> | them to self-publish their works -- such as books, digital music
>> | or movies -- without having to go through a publishing company,
>> | Young said.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=953556743&rid=-50
>>

> I wonder if Lulu knows that her name is being used. Not in a bad way I
> suppose, but you would think that she by now has a right to the name.

Isn't it too generic though?

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
 10:00am  up 3 days  9:28,  5 users,  load average: 1.47, 1.16, 1.04