Re: Microsoft is Now "Motivated by Fear"

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Tuesday 17 April 2007 06:29 \__

> amicus_curious wrote:
>

>> "Peter Khlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Well, Bill Weisgerber, this is a linux group
>>> You, on the other hand, are notorious for being one of the most dishonest
>>> MS
>>> shills on all of usenet. And you post here, in COLA, in a group of an OS
>>> you continiously try to FUD and lie about. Strange, isn't it?
>>>
>> First off, you are presumably basing all of your assessments on the
>> unsubstantiated word of the guy who thinks he knows the score but is
>> actually running on empty.  Second, as I have noted elsewhere, if your
>> sport
>> is shooting ducks on the pond, you have to visit a duck pond.  This
>> misunderstanding of the facts is why you folk lose so many wars.  Third,
>> you do not seem to know the actual definition of "FUD" or else you are
>> deliberately misapplying the term.
>>
>> That is going to be my last words for you until you can demonstrate a
>> better grasp on the matter and can offer something more interesting for
>> discussion.
>
> In other words, Bill Weisgernber, lying MS shill, runs with the tail
> between his legs
>
> And you still failed to argue *why* you cretin post your garbage in a group
> of an OS you don't like. Which after all is not happening at all. It is
> just "paranoia" of the linux users. It is not happening. According to you.
>
> See how utterly ridiculous your "arguments" are, billwg, MS-shill?

He is one of the vilest types of shills. He puts his droppings in the 'other
side of the fence' rather than sing glorious praises of Mr. Softie among his
own kind. He is even worse than Rob Enderle, who is widely known for his
financial ties with Microsoft. He only writes about Linux, sometimes in
Linux sites.

Just plonk him and be done with it. We can't have his arrested for posting
here, so the least we can do is not feed him.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Play Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 110 total,   2 running, 107 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie